Questions & Answers
- Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email?
If you did not receive your order confirmation email, please check your spam folder. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resend the confirmation.
- Can I cancel my order?
If your order has not shipped, you can email us to cancel your order.
*Please note that we cannot cancel orders that have already been shipped.
- What is the current lead time?
We have a current lead time of at least 4 months on all orders.
- Can I change the delivery address after payment?
Please email us to change your address before your item ships.
- Do you ship international?
No, we currently do not ship internationally.
- What type of heater are you using?
We are currently only using the 5kw diesel heater
- What size and type of Pelican box do you use on your product?
We are currently only using Pelican Vault 300. The measurements are as follow:
Interior: 16.0 × 11.0 × 6.5"
Exterior: 17.5 × 14.2 × 7.2"
- What are the measurement of the diesel tanks?
- Does the heater work with high altitude?
The heater does have alpine built in function to use for high altitude environment.
- Will there be instructions provided to operate the heater?
Besides the manual, we will provide operating instruction and video for your reference.
- How many amps does a diesel heater use?
The good news is that the heater uses the most amps on start-up. That can be anywhere up to 8 or 10 amps depending on the size of the heater. Running time is a lot lower with the heater barely drawing over 2 amps. Sometimes it is a lot less than that.
- What power source does the heater use?
You can use car battery or a Jackery or similar with recommending 400w and up. 400w will last at most 6 hours.
- What is the heater BTU and temperature?
On average, you are looking at receiving up to 17,000 BTUs which equals about 3 1/2 space heaters working at 1500 watts. The heater should work in temperature as low as -40 degree.